Monday, June 25, 2007

Tummy Time and Ravinia

Here is Jackson trying "tummy time" for the first time. Caleb was excited to join in and encourage his little brother.


Tonight I had the opportunity to go to an Indigo Girls concert at Ravinia with these fine ladies (and Jackson). I dressed Jackson appropriately and people around us were shocked that he was only 6 days old. I made sure to let them know that he was my second and I would not have done this with the first! We had a great time and Jackson enjoyed his first concert by eating and sleeping in everyone's arms.

2 comments:

WML said...

You will have a fun time telling Jackson about his first trip to Ravinia when he gets older. Everytime we visit Old Orchard, T and I go by the fountain and I tell her how her first shopping trip was when she was less than 1 week old. It makes my tear up just thinking about my sweet baby, because now she is 8...

WML said...
This comment has been removed by the author.