Thursday, June 21, 2007

This morning when Caleb woke up, Jackson (Caleb says "Jackskin") was sleeping in his bassinet. While we were all in the kitchen I noticed Caleb was doing something in the living room by Jackson. I came out later to see that he had added the blankie and stuffed animal to his bed! What a good big brother, already taking care of little Jackson! By the way, we had a good night. My mom slept over and after feedings I left Jackson by her so I could get some good sleep until the next feeding. His longest stretch was from 1:30 - 5:30. I am feeling great, wishing I could just go take walks, but I know that I still need rest.
Later this afternoon Jackson found his left thumb...not another thumb sucker already!


Tammy told me that I needed to add some pictures of Jackson without his hat on...here you go!

6 comments:

Chris and Abbie said...

looks like caleb will be a GREAT big brother! glad to see you are adjusting to beinga family of 4 quickly!

abbie

Kendra Wheeler said...

well he is adorable...just like the rest of the family! It is good to hear that you had a good night. Caleb is too cute...what a great big brother!

WML said...

Thanks for making me smile!

Jed and Anne said...

That must have been quite an experience to walk in to see how Caleb has 'helped' out with Jackson. You must be so proud!

ses said...

great pictures c & e. what a cutie! glad to know that delivery went well! hope to meet this jackson soon!

Ingrid said...

Congratulations!