Wednesday, June 27, 2007

He definitely has a "Mecher" smile! Those squinty eyes are just like my dads!

We are down a car right now and have not had a stroller that I could push both kids in. I know that I should not be doing a lot right now anyway, but I sorta felt trapped! I could go for little walks with Caleb pushing the stroller, but he would get tired and then want me to carry him! So today Erik went and bought the toddler seat attachment for our Valco. We tried it out after dinner and Caleb really seemed to enjoy his new view. Caleb will be excited to go to the park again with mommy. We are all doing really well. I feel great, my mom ran a sprint triathlon on Sunday and I was so jealous, I am anxious to start working out again soon! Both boys are doing well, today we all took naps from 12:00-3:00! Erik is loving his job and feeling more and more settled every day.

1 comment:

WML said...

I am jealous that you want to work out...