Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More pictures

We're home! Here are a few more pictures of our new little man and his big brother. I have no clue why these are so our of order...I am usually really good about that! Jackson is doing great, Caleb spent today with Cam, Linnea and Gwen (thank you so much!) and was asleep before we got home. Tomorrow will be the first day we all spend together...we'll let you know how it goes!

First car ride

Two sleepy boys!

This is us heading to the hospital on Monday night.

Caleb's twin!!

Our big family! It looks like Caleb is excited to be a big brother...

and give lots of kisses.

Jackson's first smile.

8 comments:

The Process said...

Excuse me but that little man is so cute! And I don't know if this will make sense to you but that picture of you Courtney before going to the hospital. . . you have such a "labor look" about you, it's great and beautiful!
Can't wait to hold him!

WML said...

I have been waiting for this ALL day. Look at those smiles! They say it all, and I am joining in (though my teeth aren't quite as pretty) as I look at the New & Improved Strom family. I can't wait to meet the newest cousin and hug the rest of you.

condapfour said...

are jackson's fingers long? they look long and chubby. he looks so big on the blog, but i know that he is not. i want to smell that new baby smell and cuddle so badly. ugh. when are those star trek teleporters going to be invented. xoxo erin

misty diller said...

congrats!!!! he is sooooo beautiful!

Amanda said...

How wonderful! Just looking at your pictures makes me cry. Hope that you all get to rest and take it easy now. Congrats!

THE GTEAM said...

AAAHHH! What a precious boy! And I LOVE the name you chose...so perfect. Keep these pics coming...we are so excited for you guys!
-Wendy (for the Gaps)

Jed and Anne said...

What a cute new addition to your family of four! I am so happy for all of you!

WML said...

"He is so cute, and I can howd him. When courney gets home, can I howd baby daxson jacob?" - gairette.

I don't know why she thinks his middle name is Jacob...