Saturday, August 20, 2011

the boys go tubing!



We decided to get the boys out on the tubes while we still have nice weather. It took a while because we had to slowly ease them into it. Both were pretty timid at first but eventually were doing this and LOVING it! They didn't want to stop.


I love this picture...just look how happy he is.

We did go again on Monday night but I forgot my camera. Caleb and Jackson went on with Erik all at the same time. Emmett cried for Daddy the entire boat ride and after pulling Caleb and Jackson in we realized the Emmett wanted to go on the tube! He loved it, he just sat there smiling with Daddy the whole time! I can't believe I don't have a picture of it.


Tonight we went to the Demo Derby with a bunch of Covenant Point people. Jane was nice enough to watch Emmett so we only had the bigger boys. We stayed for about 3 rounds and the last round this "McQueen" car won. Caleb had been cheering for him.

No comments: