Monday, December 20, 2010

A surprise visit to New Hampshire!

This is where I was sitting when Erin came down the stairs with her eyes closed! Jim and I were able to pull off a surprise visit (thanks also to mom and dad and erik for making it all happen!) Caroline and Cooper picked me up from the airport and brought me to the Condaps. We had so much fun. I just wish they all lived closer so this could happen all the time. I finally got to meet baby Sawyer, she is such a good baby! Erin might not mention this but she sleeps from 10:30 to 7:00!!! She loves to look around and she is smiling like crazy. It was a fun time to meet her.

...and here is Jenna! She is singing "walking in your winter underwear!" This girl is hilarious...always making me laugh.


Cooper and Caroline...thanks for driving all day! Cooper is so much fun as well, totally into everything and talking like crazy (well, we can't understand him...but it totally sounds like words)

The little lady

1 comment:

WML said...

That was the best surprise ever!