Saturday, May 30, 2009

Caroline's baby shower and bike riding.

Caroline came in town this weekend for a "chicago baby shower." Meredith and I had so much fun getting everything ready for her. My favorite part was that she stayed at our house and we were able to give her her own room! My boys would wake up every morning and ask when Caroline would be awake.

I made these foam blocks for the baby. On Friday we went to visit Brooke and work and the ultrasound tech wanted to give us a 3D ultrasound. There are pictures of Caroline and Mike's baby!

We decorated onsies and bibs for the littlest Smith.

Presents!

What is a party at the Mechers without sugar cookies? My mom made these adorable onsie cookies. Can you stand it?

Meredith, me, Caroline and Joy

Later that evening we were playing outside and Caleb decided he would try to two wheel bike again, with training wheels. He got the hang of it pretty quickly and is so proud of himself! Yet another reason we love our new home...the cul-de-sac.




Here is a video of Caleb riding.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can not BELIEVE how big Caleb looks on that bike!