Saturday, August 09, 2008

Winnetka Family Camp at Covenant Point

We had a fun filled week up at Covenant Point. Here are some of the highlights:

On Monday Jackson started walking!
Nana and Papa were at the cabin while we were here.
On Wednesday morning Courtney was baptized in Hagerman Lake.
On Wednesday Jackson woke up with a high fever, Caleb got it on Thursday.
On Wednesday Courtney deleted all the pictures from the camera, which is why there aren't any pictures of the baptism and well, lots of other cool pictures I had taken of the boys. So frustrating!
But here are the few pictures worth putting on here and a video of Jackson walking (two days later).
Caleb was obsessed with the drinking fountain.

Playing with the rocks at Nana and Papa's cabin.


An intense game of, as Caleb calls it "air pockey".


Caleb and Micah spreading the woodchips during work project time.




A not so good family picture...but a family picture none the less!

Pathetic Jackson.


Playing with Uncle Colby.



Here is Caleb helping pack up the car to go home.

And last, but not least, here is our little walker.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Jackson! Hope everyone is feeling better now. It looks like you had a great time at family camp!

Tonya said...

that video is AWESOME! He can walk and laugh at the same time...Brae tried that when she learned to walk and down she went every time she giggled. I love the diaper walk!

Anonymous said...

Okay first of all . . Jackson! He looks so much older and blonder! And the video is so cute. I didn't have my sound on but can only imagine!

C - would love to hear more about your baptism . . . and did see photos on Kat's facebook page so there is some documentation out there! : )

Welcome home!

caroline and mike said...

that video just made me smile and feel so happy!!!! i know chees-a-licious but i love and miss your boys so much! i can't believe how blonde jackson is especially compared to caleb! smooch them both for me.

condapfour said...

Way to go little blondie! We love the video and am sure we will watch it many times. I love Caleb's imitation of Jackson! Hilarious!

Buki Family said...

I love the video. and I love how he is laughing, so proud of himself! I can't wait to see my little man do that!

WML said...

Jackson made gairette and me giggle, too!