Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Baptism

I posted some picture from our trip to Covenant Point earlier but I didn't have any pictures from my baptism. Some friends have emailed those over and I wanted to share them with you. It was a beautiful morning on Hagerman Lake. I was surrounded by family and friends.



Here I am sharing my story with everyone. The overall theme was the verse that is up at the front of my parents' church, "My grace is sufficient for you." I was pretty emotional and spoke through tears the entire time.
Here we are going a little deeper in the water. Everyone waded in the water and then the three of us went a little deeper. We walked back in and everyone surrounded me and a few people prayed for me. It was an amazing morning.

Baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.



And here are our three crazy pastors.

2 comments:

THE GTEAM said...

frame that pic and always remember you are new..forever washed.

hebrews 10:14

Michael-Sarah-Greta-Calla-Samuel said...

love those pictures courtney...thanks for sharing such an amazing day. how cool that erik was a part of it. miss you guys! sarah & family.