Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Austin girls come to Chicago!

This morning we finally got to meet the Austin girls! Karina had a meeting for soccer in Chicago, so her, Jason and the girls drove down for a quick visit. They all came over this morning and we had breakfast at Tre Kronor. It was so fun to see them, but I didn't really get the feel for the craziness in the Austin household since the boys weren't here. I am so ready to have another little one to hold!

Caleb and Madison

Me and Madison

Me and Kate

Caleb and Kate. He kept saying "baby".

Caleb and Madison. It really seemed like he wanted to hold her but once we put her next to him he got a little upset and wanted nothing to do with her.

For dessert tonight I made this ice cream thing with marshmallow fluff. I let Caleb lick the spatula after I was done...he loved it, but was really sticky!



No comments: