Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Newest Strom

We had our ultrasound last Wednesday (it took a while to get the picture scanned!) and here is a picture of our little baby. Right after this picture was taken we were able to watch the mouth open and close and see the little tongue sticking out. The technicians said that our baby was so cooperative and allowed them to take wonderful pictures of everything. The baby looks healthy and right on track. I was very excited for Erik to see the baby moving around, kicking and swallowing. I have felt the kicks for a while now, but I think this makes the whole thing a little more real for Erik. We told our technicians that we didn't want to know the sex of the baby but we were secretly hoping for a little peek of something...if only we could read ultrasounds better! I am still thinking it is a girl so if you have any suggestions for names, post them here. I am feeling great. I enjoy my afternoon nap pretty much everyday, not sure if I could make it without it at this point. Caleb keeps me on my toes the rest of the day.

3 comments:

condapfour said...

Ichabod, Cornelius, Murray, Lloyd, Bevis, Coco, Beyonce. Kira thinks Clown is a nice name. Chester. These are just off the top of our head. We will let you know if we think of anymore. We just love our newest cousin / neice / nephew!

The Process said...

Very excited for you guys! Check out the Baby Name Wizard for some good ideas on names! :)

Anonymous said...

Why don't you name him after his father, Tyrell