Thursday, February 15, 2007

Auntie Brooke, Caleb and Kira on our way to MGM.

Jenna and Caleb waiting for the "High School Musical" parade to start.

You can't go to Disney World without getting a picture with Mickey Mouse.


Okay! Now you might wonder why it looks like Caleb is wearing a dress. Let me explain...So we were eating lunch and I could tell Caleb was going to need a diaper change. So, I waited and then took him to the bathroom. WOW! He had had a major explosion. It was everywhere, pants, shirt, socks. I tried calling my Dad's cell phone for help but he couldn't hear me. When they realized it was my number, my sister Erin came running in to help. At that point I had completely stripped him down and was rinsing him in the sink! Caleb was crying, it smelled horrible and of course I had no extra clothes. So Erin put a diaper on him and went to see if anyone else had anything for him to wear. In this picture he is wearing my dad's shirt off his back! What a great Grandpa!




No comments: