Sunday, July 30, 2006

Water Time




Erik's family celebrated the "summer" birthdays on Sunday at Aunt Louise and Unlce Dave's. Even though Caleb will be having a birthday party, Great Aunt Lousie couldn't wait to give him his present! Here he is playing with his new "Water Wheel Play Table". He loved it, and we all just sat around watching him play for about 45 minutes...he was soaked. We will no doubt be getting some good use out of this toy! Thanks Aunt Louise, Unlce Dave, Mark and Michael!

4 comments:

condapfour said...

what a happy little boy you have! i can't wait for the two little ones to play with that together. kira will want in on it as well. what a fun toy!

The Process said...

Makes me melt just a little bit. I kind of want one of those myself (my birthday is September 5th)

THE GTEAM said...

Get that boy to a modeling agency.
Tony

jeff g said...

do me a favor...hit pause on caleb 'till i get back! i'm missing too much!!