Sunday, July 09, 2006

Triathlon

I did a triathlon this weekend with my mom and Kat. Here we are beforethe race.
This is me coming into the finish of the bike. The bike was really hard because it was so windy. This year I had a road bike and my time was slower than when I rode a mountain bike! UGH! I was still able to beat my time from 2 years ago by a few seconds and I finsihed in the top 8%!Exhausted! "Go Mommy, Go!"
As usual, I was so proud of my mom. She is 57 years old and has done 2 mini-triathlons! I don't know how many daughters can say that about their mom! I love you mom!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom says: thanks courtney for doing a triathlon in 2004 and getting me going in 2005. 2006 was still an out-of-body experience but i did it! God is so good! It was fun to do it with you and i'm so proud of you - top 8%!!!!