Friday, March 03, 2006

There is no picture for this post, but I just had to let everyone know our latest story...

So, Erik, Caleb and I went out for lunch today. Caleb fell asleep while we were there. We were hoping to transfer the sleeping baby into his crib at home...no such luck...but we left him in there anyway hoping he would fall back asleep. I could hear him making noises and squirming around, so Iwent to watch him from the door. I could see that he had moved himself all the way to the other end of the bed and that he was playing with his musical elephant (a gift from Barbara and Nathan!). He was also pulling on the bumper and trying so hard to crawl or stand or something. I went to get Erik so he could see all that Caleb was doing and in that time...Caleb got himself into the sitting position! We could not believe it. He was laying on his tummy or his back and then all of a sudden sitting up in his crib!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very exciting!!!!
Best Wishes during this wonderful journey.
Love, Leslie

Lisa said...

I need to come across the street more often to see you guys! So exciting for the family!

caroline and mike said...

whoa...your little man is taking some strides in his life...that's so awesome! smooch him just for me will you? love you guys,
caroline

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!
Love, Nana