Saturday, March 18, 2006

6 months

Caleb turned 6 months old today! He loves chewing on this book, a hand-made gift from Caleb's second cousin, Skylar Rill. Yesterday he had a 6 month check-up. He weighed in at 16 pounds 10 ounces, and is 26 inches long. He had to get 2 more shots which was way more managable than his usual 4! Still, he sure didn't like being there. As soon as we entered the exam room, Caleb knew something was up, and let us all know he was quite unhappy about what was about to take place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That little man of yours is growing and growing. Madelyn and Jenny were "happy" to finally meet Caleb.

Ellie said...

Caleb is so cute! Congratulations you guys! I can see the future Island director now.
I had a longing just now to sing "greasy islanders" so naturally I did a blog search of "Covenant Point" and happily found more than I expected. Judging by your blog, I trust all is going well with you guys. God bless your new family.
PS Say hi to Dave for me!