Sunday, March 26, 2006

Portraits



Erik was out of town this weekend so I thought it would be fun to surprise him with some professional pictures of Caleb. We (my mom came with) went to "The Picture People" because you get your pictures in one hour and you don't have to buy the pictures if you don't like them. When we got there Caleb was so smiley and happy. As soon as we put him down to take the pictures, he was a wreck. He would not sit still, would not look at me or the camera and then he just started to cry. By this time, his cheeks were all red and his eyes were watery. Needless to say, we didn't leave with any pictures! However, the next day I decided to take pictures of Caleb at the park behind our apartment. I think this one turned out pretty cute! The moral of the story is...who needs a professional!

4 comments:

The Process said...

Love it! Definitely saved this one on my computer.

Seeker said...

Looks professional to me.

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have seen your son, he is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dan. We sure love him!