Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More sand



I mentioned that I don't like sand...wet sand is even worse...but I am quickly getting over this for my son.
Erik is out of town for a few days so I am a single mom...a single, 8 month pregnant mom! I am realizing now how tired I really am. Today we ran some errands in the morning and bumped into Olivia and Tammy. After lunch with my them and my mom, Olivia came home with Caleb and I. (Caleb didn't take a nap, which means I didn't get a nap!) We took at walk to the beach and then headed to the park. Caleb loved having her around. When she wasn't right next to him he would yell out "ovia" (he doesn't pronounce the 'l'). It was a warm day and as I sit here and type my feet feel swollen and hot, I am reminded of the last days of pregnancy with Caleb. Please let these last 4.5 weeks not be so warm!

2 comments:

WML said...

The good news is that you did not have to play in the sand! That is probably my least favorite parenting activity - so Yeah, Livvy!

WML said...

BTW - 3 updates in 3 days! I am impressed :)