Saturday, May 19, 2007

Erik graduated from North Park Theological Seminary with a dual degree on Saturday (Master of Divinity/Master of Management in Nonprofit Administration). I would also like to mention that he won the "Preaching Award". Great job, Erik...we are so proud of you!




This is my friend Emily, she is due 4 weeks after me...where is her belly?

Brian, Erik and Greg

Erik and Jeff G.

Erik, Benj and Steve

Caleb was sound asleep during the reception.

After a day of celebrating we took a walk to the park as a family.

3 comments:

Brita said...

congratulations! courtney- you look great! I love the redhead picture from an earlier blog. so cute.

WML said...

Thanks for giving me something new to look at tonight! It is things like this that encourage me when I am up late working, studying, momming. What a year for celebrations!

Tonya said...

You totally look like you are having a GIRL. Is that still your feeling? I can't wait to find out. Also the pictures are cute as always.