Thursday, April 27, 2006

Courtney makes the Channel 9 News!

Courtney had her big TV debut last night on the WGN news at 9pm. The doctor that did my surgery was being interviewed because this type of surgery is pretty new. Actually, I think it has been around for a while (I had my surgery 8 years ago!) but not many doctors do it. Anyway, he called me to see if I could come in to be the "patient" for the interview. Needless to say, I went in and if you click on this link you can watch the little segment that aired last night. Click on the Medical Watch Video entitled "ACL Repair".

http://wgntv.trb.com/news/health/?track=nav

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a star! america's next top model will be calling you any day. i love the part about, "but being a competitive athlete, courtney stayed in the game." way to go. we love you. jekj

Xtina said...

that's pretty darn cool! and, um, triathlons? rock on.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my wife's pretty much a jock.

Lisa said...

Court, I totally saw it! I was home alone and when you came on I started yelling "it's courtney...it's courtney!" and yes, I even jumped up in the air off the couch! I wanted to tell someone, but sure enough, Bree left her phone here at the house and so then I was going to call you guys. BUT then I thought about the little tyke and didn't want to wake him up! Needless to say, Yes, it was fun. I think my favorite part was when they had you lay down with your knees up so we could see that there was no disfigure to the shape of your knees...or the picture from NPU soccer days.