Monday, August 30, 2010

No training wheels and scooters!

On our way home from the pool this afternoon Caleb said "I think I want to try to ride a bike without training wheels. I should try Jackson's bike because it is smaller." How could I say no to a request like that? Erik took off the training wheels and I held the back of the bike for him to get his feet on the pedals and...he did it! I was shocked and so proud of my baby. He reluctantly came inside to eat dinner and cannot wait to get back out and ride.

Jackson has now mastered the scooter. For a while he wouldn't even try because he thought he would fall down, but now he is cruisin' around the cul-de-sac! I am so glad he didn't just give up.

1 comment:

WML said...

Man, I do not check for a couple of weeks and you become a post-on-our-blog maniac! We love the Stroms!