Saturday, January 09, 2010

Matt and Beth's wedding

On the day of the wedding we all enjoyed lunch together. Gwen, Caleb, Jackson and Sanne eating lunch before the "attempted" naps. I think just Jackson and Sanne napped.

At the wedding.

Matt

Beth and her dad.

The happy couple at the reception.

Miss Kris got Emmett to take a nap, but he woke up just in time for his first dance..."Dancing Queen!"

I think this picture is hilarious! Doesn't Caleb look so funny and unsure about Sanne holding his hands?

Here is our attempt at a family picture.

1 comment:

WML said...

I just can't get over how three boys look like so much fun. I wonder if it because they are so much closer in age than three girls - or maybe people thought it was a lot of fun, but I didn't know it. Now all they say is, "Wait until they are teenagers..." Not very encouraging, but I guess the important part is that I think they are fun.