Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Camp 2009

We left for Christmas Camp a day late because Erik was not feeling well. We got there in time for dinner on the 28th. Guess who wanted to hold Emmett first?

After breakfast we went right to the sledding hill...Caleb still loves this sled the best!

Emmett and I played inside while the bigger boys went sledding. Crazy to think that next year he will be walking around and playing with his brothers.


This tube was a Christmas present for Emmett! My mom heard us talking about this tube from LLBean and just knew that Emmett would love it...someday. For now Caleb, Jackson and Erik are making good use of it.


Mei was really excited to help out and be around me and Emmett this week. I think she felt comfortable with me because there were so many people that she didn't know. It was so fun to talk with her and get to know her more. She is such a funny girl! We are so glad you are part of our family now.

No comments: