Monday, February 25, 2008

Big Boy?

This morning Caleb woke up and was complaining that his pull-up was "scratchy". I quickly told him that big boy underwear are not scratchy and more comfortable. We got out the big boy underwear and he went in the potty all day! I was so proud of him, he got to use the special plate at dinner. He has been going on the potty and wearing big boy pants for the rest of the week, with a few accidents. I will not say that he is "potty trained" because most of the time we are reminding him to sit on the potty...but I have enjoyed not changing those diapers!

Jackson has started doing this a lot...we are not sure what it means or why he does it. My niece, Jenna used to do this at around the same age and Erin and Jim would say "fight the power", so we've started saying that as well.

No comments: