Monday, December 03, 2007

More decorating and a music video

I posted this picture for my friend Hannah in Costa Rica...here is the shirt you bought for Jackson. We miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas Camp!!


This evening I was making dinner with Jackson in the Bjorn. Later I saw Caleb trying to put the Bjorn on and I asked him what he was doing. He said "Jackson wants to go in the Bjorn." We agreed that carrying the "brown bear" might be a better idea.

Tonight we finished decorating the tree.

Caleb decided it was easier to hang the ornaments on the lights!

The finished product.


Here is Caleb practicing "Away in a Manger" for his Sunday School program. (I especially love the motions!!) If he actually does this up front I will be so emotional. Whenever I go and see my cousins in plays at church, I always cry. I guess this is just the beginning.

3 comments:

condapfour said...

Okay. First, Jackson looks SO big in that first picture and his eyes look so dark. Second, that red garland on your tree is too cute. Love it. It looks like radishes! Third, I was happy that the video of Caleb was so short...there was not enough time for me to get emotional! Love you!

condapfour said...

I just realized, upon my second viewing, that Caleb is wearing boxer briefs. I am correct? Way to go big boy!

WML said...

Thanks for the preview of Caleb. We will be going to see Cassidy and Kennedy that night, so we won't be able to catch it live. That is a great tree!