Friday, November 30, 2007

Nightime with the Strom boys...

I have commented several times on how Jackson has yet to sleep through the night. Well, two nights ago I put him to bed at 8:30pm and he woke up at 6:15am! Last night I put him to bed at 8:30pm and he woke up at 4:15am (I then got him back to sleep until 6:00 without eating). Pretty good eh? What a relief! Erik and I should be well rested right?
One might think that sounds logical, however, Caleb has decided to wake up 3 and 4 times a night...they've completely switched roles! Last night his yelling went something like this..."MOMMY, COULD YOU GET ME SOME MILK, PLEASE!" Over and over, then he started saying "Mommy, I need some milk, please. The milk is in the fridge mom. Could you get me some milk, please, Mom." (At least he's polite, right?) Oh yeah, Jackson slept through the entire thing...right in the same room with screaming Caleb. Not only has Jackson started sleeping "through the night" but he has also learned to sleep with his loud big brother around!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

yep sounds about right!

WML said...

junk! The big question is, did you get him some milk?

Ingrid said...

HAHA! I remember being a little kid and shouting at the top of the stairs for my mom. When she appeared at the bottom of the stairs I would say, "Can I have some milk?"

condapfour said...

Did you get annoyed by the amount of times he said "Mom"? I love that he gave you directions on where things were located! Hilarious. Hope you've gotten some sleep since then!

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

Good job Jackson! And way to go Courtney, you're such a good mom!! We miss you guys!