Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Cutest Ring Bearer!

Here is Caleb, all dressed and ready to go.

Funny faces with Cam.

We spent most of the day in the pre-school room. Caleb loved all the wooden trucks and things.

I thought he looked so cute working so hard in such a nice outfit.

Jackson was there too!

Cheese!

Love this one!

Here is Caleb waiting in the back of the church to walk down the aisle. See his little pumpkin Pez on the step? The deal was that if he walked down the aisle he would get his Pez. There were a few moments that I really thought he might do this.

This picture is so funny to me. He wanted to take a picture of his pumpkin, so I let him. He covered the flash with his fingers and this is what happened...doesn't it look kinda Halloweeny?!

We thought Caleb might make it further down the aisle if Erik walked with him. This is the start..fingers in the mouth...but walking none the less.

This was the last step, tears and loud crying. Erik ended up picking him up and walking out the back door. I have it all on video but don't know how to get video from my video camera to the computer. Some day my brother Colby will help me with all of that.

I still let him eat his candy. What a pathetic little ring bearer. At one point he said "I didn't do it mommy." I think he took about eight steps down the aisle...way to go Caleb!

Jackson didn't make the cut! He was asleep.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Caleb was still the best ring bearer I've seen...tears and all!

Tonya said...

Courtney your boys are just so adorable and so photogenic!

condapfour said...

Hooray for Pez! Too bad he did not make it down. Next time? Can't wait to see you all so soon.

WML said...

A Pez! Caleb worked for cheap. Maybe he realized he could have held out for more! Seriously, he looks adorable, and when you are two and cute, anything is o.k.!