Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Hampshire or bust

jackson's first flight


This afternoon we got on a plane and flew to New Hampshire! I have been so excited for this trip. Caroline was visiting for the week so the boys and I flew to CT with her and on Thursday we are flying back to Chicago with erin, who is coming in for her 10 year college reunion (yes...very old!). It worked out perfect so I didn't have to travel with two children by myself. Dare I say that they were perfect on the plane? Caleb had so much fun looking out the window and playing with the tray table. Jackson slept for most of the flight and then just laughed and smiled at us. Thank you so much Caroline for all your help. I cried when saying goodbye to her because we had so much fun and I just loved watching her take care of my boys. Every morning Caleb woke up and said "where's Caroline?" and he says her name really cute.

No comments: