Sunday, August 19, 2007

Updates

On Friday Jackson and I went to the doctor for his 2 month check up. Crazy that he is already 2 months old! He weighed in at 12 pounds 7 ounces (75th percentile) and measured 23.5 inches long (also 75th percentile). He is a big guy and very strong. He is smiling and laughing (mostly at Caleb) and does a great job holding his head up.

Caleb is growing up so fast! Since we moved Caleb has had a "big boy bed" in his room. We've spent time reading books, playing games and laying on it with him. On Monday we decided to take a nap in the big boy bed and have been sleeping there ever since. I was suprised how easy of a transition it was for him. He loves sleeping there and now calls the crib "Jackson's bed". Caleb has also decided that he likes to go pee on the potty. He will pretty much always go after his bath and sometimes in the morning. He is by no means potty trained, but it is so cute to see him sitting on the potty. They really do grow up so fast!

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

I agree Courtney - it goes so quickly. I can't stand it. My oldest has started to reply to my comments of "when did you get so big" with "mommy is going to cry". I try and tell her it also makes me happy that she is growing up, but that she is right... I am a little sad about it too.

misty diller said...

i remember wondering what it would be like to have a grocery list minus, diapers, wipes, or formula or not worrying about a diaper bag or change of outfit. now that i am at that stage in life with our kids - i am at a loss of words for how fast it all goes by. enjoy!