Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


Caleb was Dumbo for Halloween! He was so adorable in his outfit, but he didn't really like it. He couldn't bend over to pick anything up and if he fell down while he was walking he couldn't stand back up! Poor guy.

Tonight we went to Bethel (the church I grew up at) for "Trunk-or-Treat". Here is a picture of 80's girl, Waldo, Dumbo and Gorilla man also known as my cousin Kendell, me, Caleb and Uncle Colby.






Grayden is an ice cream sandwich and Olivia is a ballerina.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

caleb looks so cute! i'm sad i had to miss you guys last night, but so glad you posted pictures already, and that you had fun at trunk or treat!

abbie

teachermommy78 said...

Those are ADORABLE Courtney!!! And I finally had time to play around with the links so I linked you from my blog if that's ok.

caroline and mike said...

look at my little elephant....iwant to squeeze him! kiss him for me.